Wedding photo services FAQ
We offer a high-quality, no fuss, friendly, reliable and very affordable service wedding photography service in Newcastle upon Tyne and the Northeast. Packages from only £140.
Specialising in modern documentary style coverage but with the formal portraits included.
We’ve been photoing weddings for over 5 years and love capturing those special memories <3
We keep costs down by providing a streamlined service; no fancy packaging, no hidden charges for extravagant photo albums.
Wedding Packages and Prices
These are our most popular packages. If those don’t suit your needs just drop us a line we’re more than happy to offer bespoke options 🙂
For a FREE consultation email email@example.com
Booking in advance is advised. You can secure your prefered date with only a 20% deposit.
Same Day Service (SDS deal)
£70 per hour. Allowing you to edit the photos at your own leisure. A popular option for bride and grooms who happen to be photographers too 🙂
- High-quality professional images (high res JPEG format) on DVD(s),
- Full copyright ownership for you, so you can print them at your own leisure, pass on to friends and family and share on social media.
- All images are guaranteed delivered within 30 days of the event.
- Image processing and retouching. We offer a very subtle retouching service where each image is optimised for quality. No garish editing, just classy timeless images.
- Three sets of images; one standard set (unedited just minor level and/or colour corrections), one enhanced (modern photoshop type style) and one traditional black and white set.
- No limit on the number of photos taken. Typically it’s around 100 shots per hour.
We have a variety of professional equipment to suit requirements, including high-end DSLR’s, video equipment, various lenses and lighting.
- Canon 5d Mkiii
- Canon 80d
- Fuji X-pro1
- Fujifilm Instax film camera (instant Polaroid type prints). Ask for info.
- Pop-up photo booth available on request. Ask for info. Digital and print options.
- Lenses include; Canon L f2.8 II 70-200mm, Sigma Art 35mm, Canon f4 L 24-105mm, Sigma 105mm macro, Canon f2.8 28mm, plus various additional lenses for bespoke shots.
We are fully insured as professional event photographers
We are fully insured with public liability coverage as a professional photographer for your peace of mind. It can also be a pre-requisite for certain venues. Surprisingly a lot of ‘professional’ photographers don’t have this!
Wedding portfolio highlights
Here are a few of our favourite shots;
‘Can I see some of your wedding photos?’
Yes of course 🙂 We have online private photo galleries and videos available for viewing on request.
We prefer to leave wedding photos private, as it’s a special day for the people involved.