A fast and fun way of getting your band some HD video content. Which is a must for social media, festival applications and promotional requirements these days.
Blank Slate Sessions
Songs recorded live in a professional studio. Full backline available, although bringing heads and breakables recommended.
Option of black and white or colour videos.
Studio slots are 2.5 hours, weekday evenings or daytime/evenings on weekends.
Live Session Prices
- 2 Songs – £160 (inc studio costs)
- 3 Songs – £190 (inc studio costs)
- Photos by GJB £40 (optional extra). Live shots from in the studio and some group shots (usually £75!). High-res images without logos, yours to use for anything you wish.
Note; we class ‘1 song’ as typically 2 to 10 mins. Longer than that will be subject to additional fees (due to more editing, more shooting, so a slightly higher price is applicable). If in doubt ask us before booking 🙂
What you’ll get;
- HD download of the final video(s). Yours to use anywhere (Facebook, YouTube etc)
- WAV files of the mix from the studio to keep and use for anything you wish.
- Videos also hosted on the Blank Slate Creative YouTube channel and featured in our blog posts and social media.
- Any spare time in the studio is yours to use as you see fit. We shoot fast so we have had bands go away with 2 videos and 4 recorded live tracks in under 2.5 hours (Dirty King!)
Where do we shoot?
We’re based in Heaton and use First Avenue Studios primarily. However we can shoot pretty much anywhere, as long as the sound is good and the location accessible.
Subject to availability. Booking in advance is required
We have limited time for acoustic sessions. The great thing about acoustic is we can shoot these anywhere and in our own photo studio in Heaton.
Acoustic sessions are currently invite only. But we may offer them commercially if demand is there.
Bookings and questions
Typically we record on Wednesday evenings or Sundays.